Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today is a Great Day!

250 hits in the first day! I'm working people. That's how many spins I got on the Great Day (Radio Edit) video after starting to submit to video sites online. If you know of one that you haven't seen it on, please let me know or submit it for me. Put it in your blog, on your facebook page, on your myspace, share it with your friends.



I'll tell you straight up, I'm on a campaign to be on tour in Januray, I don't know how, but I want to be all over stages at least regionally. I want to be meeting new people and actually exploring places, something I never really did on the other tours. I need as much help as I can get!

The original video already has over 800 spins and has been shared 160+ times on facebook. That goes to show you the power of networking and having good people around you.

Love to you if you're supporting me with this, and love to you if you aren't. Have a great holiday and I'll see you around (hopefully sooner than later)!

No comments:

Post a Comment