Sunday, June 5, 2011

Feeling Like a Star


I do feel like this video has the potential to grow legs on its own, but as impatient as I am, I appreciate all the leg growing help I can get :-). My friends at www.Carivibez.com have just informed me that I broke into their Top 20 chart at number 15 this week. I find that very exciting since this may be my first charting for anything anywhere in recent years.

Please have a look at the video if you haven't already. You can check it out there or, of course, on youtube where its received almost 8000 spins in a month. Bassanova & Moradzo did a great job on the production and hyping their crowd in this video, and clearly I had a grand time with my squad messing around in Mike Montoya's Miami studio.

Hope this record makes you feel like a star! Please head over to http://www.carivibez.tv/online/top-videos.php and vote us up. Thanks guys. Have a great week!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment