Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Decade

I spent the turn of the decade on stage in front of 50 or 60 of the closest friends I'd never met before. It was great. I was on the patio stage at a cozy little restaurant in Delray Beach called Dada. I wouldn't have preferred to be anywhere else but working.

I'm so thankful to all my friends Poppa E, Oski, Jorge Rodriguez, Monica and Shari from www.sofloradio.com, BlackOut Movement, MoFk$htUp and everybody else who keeps me going. Every day isn't great, and maybe every day never will be, but most days are because we make them so. When I get back from Jamaica I'll be heading to the Downtown Get Down at Tobacco Road on January 14th, then to the Buju Concert with www.centvnews.com to be their media correspondent.

Looking forward to an exciting month and an eventful year.
Check out the video footage from Jolly Jam 2010.

Keep up on my YouTube Channel MissCalibe
Bless up!

www.calibe.net
www.facebook.com/MissCalibe
www.twitter.com/Calibe

No comments:

Post a Comment