Monday, September 6, 2010

Gots To Keep Going

Sometimes it's hard to keep a positive attitude when people around expect 'wonderful' every time. In this industry I've seen highs and lows. My highs haven't been as high as they should be yet, but I know I won't get to them if I stop working. Sometimes things seem shiny and bright and by the time you hold them in your hand you realize it was a glare from tarnished metal. You can't stop looking because you found a dud a few times.

I wish today to be surrounded by love, friendship and good energy. It's there in the world but I guess we all absorb at different rates. I think I need a quadruple dose to get the boost I need right now. I met some good people last night so I'm going to get my network on. It was also reinforced to me that stuff happens, not always as planned. Doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying. The people you want to be there for you, won't be there every time. Got to press on anyway. Better will come because it almost looks like for most of the world the only place left to go is up.

If I sound like I'm counseling myself today, it's 'cause I am. Sometimes you got to. Would love some positive feedback from anybody at all. Good energy is always appreciated in my world and I send it out to the world from my heart in as much abundance as I can muster.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment