Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Morning

It's already February. I'm still feeling good about where the year is heading. I've got more people rallying around for the cause and some really good music being produced for me. The opportunities are coming and I'm strategically selecting which to go with. Might not be clear to all but they're all clear to me.

Although it's absolutely messed up the way everything is going over there, Egypt is inspiring me to never say die, to keep fighting for what I believe, and to make sure that sacrifice is never wasted.

I had a little snafu happen this week already. I posted that my Deco appearance would happen on February 4, not realizing that the date had been changed to the 10th. Hopefully my friends and fans will still tune in. It means a lot to have the people you know on your side, not that it isn't better or just as great to have the support of total strangers. Personally, I think the support of strangers speaks more loudly to the quality of your product. You know, friends will tell you things are great just for moral support. If strangers aren't flocking to you, you know what's really up. Thankfully, I get a healthy helping of support from both friends and people I don't know.

On my journey, I'm finding new, supportive and endearing people and friends along the way. One such is a young lady who featured my Great Day video on her music blog http://www.hundredproof.net a few months ago. She shot a little video interview with me. My make up isn't the greatest its ever been but we had a nice chat and a good time.


I've got one collab for which a video will be shot shortly, and I've got another that will be out in Europe toward the end of the month. There are also some writer credits I might be presented with that would just make my year. The ball is rolling and I don't want it to stop. Some people care about getting married and starting families and gazing at stars, I care about work. So I'm gonna keep hustling and keep appreciating the support of friends, fans and family. I have the greatest of each and I want all to know that you are appreciated.

Keep on dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment