Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally! A nice TV bigup :-)

This is going to be a quickie post. My mommy came into town today and I've already been out of her presence for 3 hours trying to get this video posted. Gotta get back to her. I only have her until Sunday morning.

Thanks to Watson at WSVN for giving me the segment and to Odette, Matty and Alex for getting it together in the first place. The producers at Deco Drive came out to the BlackOut Movement studio a few weeks ago to record a segment where I'd be featured as one to watch (good call guys!). I think it was very tastefully presented and they made me sound fairly intelligent. And I love the soft light. Hides all the flaws :-D


It was a shot in the dark that got me onto the show, just like it was a shot in the dark that got me into certain other opportunities that have come up recently. I give thanks to inspirational spirits and the beliefs that keep me going daily. If I can offer anyone any bit of advice to anyone in life, it is to find your own inspiration.

On the way!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment